Our studio is in search of a project coordinator with extensive experience working in design and creative studios. This role will support the Creative Project Manager in managing all aspects of digital, web, and social media design for a wide range of clients as well as help the leadership team manage the success of the studio.
The ideal candidate should possess the desire to make an impact in a highly creative environment, while using their insight to provide our clients with excellent communication and customer service, and a high-quality end product. This candidate should also exhibit a deep understanding of website and digital production processes to help support a team of various experience levels and promote project success.
We are a close-knit team that enjoys working together and using design as a force for good.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital/interactive/UX design
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a creative environment
- Knowledge of techniques, tools, calendars, digital project milestones, development, and problem-solving strategies for a wide range of digital media
- Experience in project management software tools including Basecamp, Paymo, Slack, Trello, Kanban, etc.
- Ownership of key client accounts to ensure the appropriate resources are being allocated to provide ongoing successful deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort and enthusiasm for working with clients, creatives, and developers
- Assist in quality control by proofing deliverables and edits when necessary
- Offer key insights to improve process efficiency while upholding high quality standards
- Work with Creative Project Manager to balance team workload
- Maintain select client project management spreadsheets of ongoing jobs
- Project startup in all systems
- Organize weekly check-in calls with client when necessary
- Assist Creative Project Manager in creating schedules and project timelines
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Track deliverables
- Close communication loops
- Support and direct team
- Foster client relationships
- Prepare invoicing and coordinate vendor invoices
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Assign tasks and check the statuses of outstanding tasks
- Communicate any issues with the team and client
- Define tasks and required resources
- Build and manage project team
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Project closeout
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create project proposals and estimates as demand requires
- Coordinating and collaborating with partners and Creative Project Manager
- Exemplary organization skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in basic mathematics is essential
This role is a full-time position.
Please send all serious inquiries with resume to: [email protected]